To provide useful insight to all those involved in the implementation of the Energy management Requirements for all day to day operational aspects with respect to the subject.
- MARPOL Annex VI
- ISO 14001
Who Should Attend
All those interested to gain a quick overview of the requirements and implementation aspects either in operational or management level for every standard and/or related legislation.
Course provided by a mixture of lecture, case studies, exercises and final exam.
A Certificate of Training is provided to participants on successful completion of course exam.
- Energy Efficiency background info
- Energy Balance, Greenhouse effect, Global Warning & Climate Change
- Vessel Emissions & Shipping Policy Issues
- IMO / OCIMF / Intertanko Energy Efficiency & Fuel Management options & guidelines
- Shipping contribution to Greenhouse Gas effect, Emissions & Climate change
- IMO EEDI/EEOI, CO2 Index & Energy Efficiency Options
- Shipboard Practices on Energy Management
- KPIs to be used
- NOx, SOx & CO2 index calculations
Next dates: Please consult our Training Calendar